The Nevada Secretary of State’s website lists the advantages of incorporating in Nevada as:
Why Incorporate in Nevada?
- No Corporate Income Tax
- No Taxes on Corporate Shares
- No Franchise Tax
- No Personal Income Tax
- Nominal Annual Fees
- Minimal Reporting and Disclosure Requirements
- Stockholders are not Public Record
- Nevada Corporations Online
- Stockholders, directors and officers need not live or hold meetings in Nevada, or even be U.S. Citizens.
- Directors need not be Stockholders.
- Officers and directors of a Nevada corporation can be protected from any personal liability for lawful acts of the corporation.
- Nevada corporations may purchase, hold, sell or transfer shares of its own stock.
- Nevada corporations may issue stock for capital, services, personal property, or real estate, including leases and options. The directors determine the value of any of these transactions, and their decision is final.
- Piercing of the Corporate Veil does not happen in Nevada as it does other states.
- Nevada courts have a history of case law protecting the «corporate veil», making it the most difficult in the country to pierce. Nevada courts have allowed the piercing of a corporate veil once in the last 21 years, and that was due to fraud resulting in harm to a Nevada resident. The case was Rowland v. LePire, 99 Nev. 308, 662 P.2d 1332 (1983)
- A Nevada corporation may be formed for the sole purpose of limiting a person’s liability in any lawful business venture.
- The use of «bearer shares» is prohibited in Nevada.
Samuel Lewis Avenue and 55th Street PH SL 55 Building, Suit 3 Panama City, Panama
0834-1987 Panama, Republic of Panama
Toll free from the US/Canada: + 1-800-961-9655
Toll free from Switzerland: + 41 0800-562068
From the UK please dial: +44-2081149531