A teardrop shaper island in the Eastern Caribbean, St. Lucia is an island nation with two majestic mountain peaks, the pitons, forming the island’ most famous landmark. St. Lucia’s drive in volcano, Sulphur Springs, is also a popular tourist attraction. in addition to its quiet volcanic beaches, reef-diving sites, Pigeon Island National Park (an old British military base), rainforest, and waterfalls such as Toraille, it is home to fishing villages and luxurious resorts.
St. Lucia,in XVII century, was the reason of endless clashes between the French and british, resulting in cultural deversity of the Caribbean community, which today fascinates by shades of France, England, Africa, and Eastern India.
THE NEWEST CITIZENSHIP PROGRAMME
The citizenship by Investment Programme of St. Lucia was establishes in 2015 and has started receiving applications, January 2016 with intention to become the most innovative and secure Programme in the región.
- A St. Lucia Passport allows visa-free travel to more than 100+countries, including the UK, EU, and Hong Kong.
- Lucia imposes no tax on worldwide income.
- There is no requirement to visit Lucia in order to qualify for citizenship, although all applicants are subject to strict background check.
- Lucia’s Citizenship by Investment Programme requires applicants to have at least a US$3million net worth.
- The CIP offers a variety of investment opportunities.
- The CIP may include in the application: parents under 65, aswell as mentally or physically challenged dependent children and/or parents.